Post - Dec 10, 2019 | Reading Time - 5mins
How Blogging Can Be Used To Create Brand Awareness?
The Blogging industry growth has drastically progressed after 2016. Various reports on the blogging industry reveals that compounding Blog posts on the Business to Business (B2B) websites drives more traffic on your websites.
Blogging is the best content marketing strategy, as it provides accurate information, which mainly deals with Increasing Brand Awareness and optimizing the website by posting brand-relevant content on the website stuffed with proper keywords. It supports search engine optimization.
Blogging is not an easy process, it requires detailed researching, planning the flow, composing ideas together, executing and implementing the process with patience, it shows slow but successful results for your marketing campaigns.
Let's see, why you need Blogs for your business websites and how blogging can positively affect your success graph and increase brand awareness. Need help? Contact us; we would love to help you!
1. Blogging drives more traffic on your website : More than 52% of the B2B business marketers agree with the fact that blogging is the only content marketing strategy that gets most of the web traffic, engagements and generates high-quality leads. The audience engagement is long-lasting, getting more views, comments, shares and likes. The links are shared to different audiences on social media platforms, generating more leads. Business organizations gain 90% more links to their website.
2. Blogging is beneficial for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) : Lot of content is searched on the internet daily. The good quality content gets favored by the search engine web crawlers employed for indexing the newly arrived data and rewarding the content with higher ranks. Hence, more pages get indexed by crawlers of search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and others. The higher ranks attract more visitors and this result in more quality leads generation. The blog analysis reports advocates that organic search attracts 65% more high-quality leads. Contact us, to get the quote!
3. More leads generation results in Increased Return on Investment.
4. Visuals assets have more influence on the audience : It enhances audience engagement as visual content like videos, illustrations, photographs or infographics are more understandable as compared to textual content. It adds value to the blog posts and makes them stand out and get noticed gaining 45% more views. Vital information can be embedded in graphics and conveyed to the right audience. Audiences generally have a low attention span, visuals stay in memory for a longer period. It is an important aspect of blogging and brand awareness. Need help? Contact us, we would love to help you!
5. Blog posts portray the brand-relevant content that includes the brand vision and objective of the company, providing details about the work ethics and acts as a unique identity providing the product descriptions and services available. Resolving the conflicts, exploiting the market opportunities and projecting the goals of the company through the blog posts. Directly or indirectly generating backlinks that helps in branding. This is an effective marketing strategy through which you can target potential customers and engage customers for longer durations.
6. Blog posts and updates perform well on social media platforms, leading to increased brand awareness. Leveraging the metrics available on social media for effective designing and social media marketing plans helps to get more audience, links and leads. This helps in building a strong online presence and awareness.
7. Increased brand awareness, leads to increased conversion rates.
B2B businesses prioritize blogging on the company websites, as it is a strong tool to drive quality traffic on the website. Paid ads on the blog posts help in promotions and engaging customers. Want to know more? Contact us, we would love to help you!